Pre & Post Sanitizing Teat Dip
Arrest Dip/Spray is chlorhexidine-based teat dip formulated with three skin conditioning ingredients and a buffered pH to keep teats soft and pliable.
Features & Benefits
- Chlorhexidine Formulation - Offers dairy producers an effective, gentle alternative to iodine teat dip products.
- Available in Dip or Spray Formulas - Two formulas give dairy producers a choice when one teat dip application method is preferred over another.
- Aid in Decreasing Mastitis Cases - Thoroughly Tested - Thoroughly tested chlorhexidine formulations provide a broad-spectrum kill of bacteria, reducing the chance of new intramammary infections.
- Excellent Skin Conditioning - Three skin conditioning agents promote teat tissue health and reduce irritation to operators’ hands.
- Contains Isopropanol - Enhances bactericidal activity and helps to provide astringency to close the teat opening and canal quickly.
- Stable pH - Provides kill of bacteria without danger of irritation to skin.
- Deep Blue Color - Good staining qualities provide visual confirmation that teats have been dipped or sprayed properly.
- Ready To Use Formulas - No mixing is required.
- Freeze/Thaw Stability - If frozen, this product can be thawed completely, mixed to it’s original state and used with confidence.
For more information, see the downloads section (on the right) and choose the documents or multimedia files you would like to view.
Please click here to contact us if you have any additional questions on this product.