Sanitizing Teat Dip
Theratrate is an iodine teat dip concentrate that, when mixed as directed, will produce a highly effective 0.5% (5,000 ppm) iodine teat dip.
Features & Benefits
- Aids in Decreasing Mastitis Case - Thoroughly Tested - Tested on a wide range of dairy operations. Tests confirm that this product provides quick, broad spectrum kill of bacteria, reducing the chance of new intramammary infections.
- Economical - Reduced price per gallon decreases overall dairy operation sanitation costs/year.
- Easy to Mix - Stable Formula - Diluted Theratrate yields a stable, ready-to-use product that can be used-up to six months after mixing. Product should be kept above 70°F when using a proportioner.
- Adaptable to a Wide Variety of Water Conditions - Formulated to withstand the toughest water conditions while still maintaining its astitis protection and skin conditioning qualities.
- Contains Skin Conditioning Agent - Unlike many teat dip concentrates, Theratrate is formulated to produce a teat dip product that maintains excellent teat skin condition. Formulated with a dual emollient system, this product promotes a natural moisture balance that keeps teat soft and pliable.
- Versatile Product - Pre & Post Applications - Developed to deliver effective mastitis protection in both pre- and post-dipping applications. When diluted, this product can be dipped or sprayed effectively. Also contains surfactants to aid in removing soil from teats prior to machine attachment.
- Concentrated Formula - Concentrated formulation allows for reduced freight cost, plastic disposal concerns and storage space requirements on the dairy.
- Freeze/Thaw Stability - If frozen, this product can be thawed completely, mixed to its original state and used with confidence.
For more information, see the downloads section (on the right) and choose the documents or multimedia files you would like to view.
Please click here to contact us if you have any additional questions on this product.