Iodine Teat Dip Concentrate
Thera-Con 1 is an iodine teat dip concentrate that, when mixed as directed, will produce a highly-effective 1% (10,000 ppm) iodine teat dip. The product produced from Thera-Con 1 is formulated to be safe and effective for use in pre- and post-dip or spray applications.
Features & Benefits
- Aids in Decreasing Mastitis Cases - Tested on a wide range of dairy operations. Tests confirm that this product provides quick, broad spectrum kill of bacteria, reducing the chance of new intramammary infections.
- Economical - Reduced price per gallon reduces overall dairy operation sanitation cost per year.
- Easy to Mix - Stable Formula - Thera-Con 1 yields a stable, ready-to-use product.
- Adaptable to a Wider Variety of Water Conditions - Formulated to be used with hard and soft water conditions while still maintaining its mastitis protection and skin conditioning qualities.
- Contains Skin Conditioning Agents - Thera-Con 1 is formulated to produce a teat dip product that maintains excellent teat skin condition. Formulated with propylene glycol and glycerin, this product promotes a natural moisture balance that keeps teats soft and pliable.
- Versatile Product - Pre & Post Applications - Developed to deliver effective mastitis protection in both pre- and post-dipping applications. When diluted, this product can be dipped or sprayed effectively. Also contains surfactants to aid in removing soil from teats prior to milking machine attachment.
- Concentrated Formula - Concentrated formulation allows for reduced freight cost, plastic disposal concerns and storage space requirements on the dairy.
- Freeze/Thaw Stability - If frozen, this product can be thawed completely, mixed to its original state and used with confidence.
For more information, see the downloads section (on the right) and choose the documents or multimedia files you would like to view.
Please click here to contact us if you have any additional questions on this product.