For a max. consistency explanation please click here.
3-Point Hitch Articulated Agi-Pompe®
to rapidly homogenize and chop effluent in a pond or pit using a tractor.
Recommended minimum horse power: 120 HP (min.) tractor. 540 RPM only.
Provides consistant agitation while transferring.
- Heavy duty drive line with #55 PTO.
- 8" pump discharge, directional valve and loading pipe available for faster loading.
- Wide range nozzle with double-hinge articulation.
- 25 foot aluminum loading pipe on tripod. Loading pipe on wheels available.
- Solenoid valves available to operate 2 pump functions per each tractor hydraulic port.
- Wheels and tow bar kit available for road traveling.
- Abrasion resistant pump housing and bottom plate available to pump manure containing sand.
|A||6" or 8" directional valve that can be operated while PTO is at low RPM.||Pump length||Depth of pit|
|B||20" or 24" propeller available with knife kit for dairy manure. Constant
agitation up to 21,500 US GPM.
|18 feet||12 feet|
|C||Gearbox oil bath protected by a greasable 3-seal mechanism on each shaft.||21 feet||14 feet|
|D||26" impeller.||24 feet||16 feet|
Nozzle with Double-Hinge Articulation
- Adjustable nozzle 3" - 3 1/2" or 3 1/2" - 4".
- Wide operating range nozzle with rotation of 320° to agitate around the pump housing or away in the reservoir.
|3-Point Hitch Articulated|
|A||Fingertip hydraulic controls portable.|
|C||Drive shaft with double joint
for vibration-free operation.
|Optional adjustable heavy duty attachment for quick hitch.|
Can also be used with standard 3-points.
Optional Axle and Tow Bar
- Available for road traveling.
- Heavy-duty jack included to line-up the tow bar with the draw bar of the tractor .
|A||Quick installation with rods and pins.|