Agi-Pompe® for lagoon
To rapidly homogenize liquid dairy and piggery manure using a 120HP (min.) tractor on 540RPM. The 1,000RPM pump requires 160HP minimum.
Super Pump for lagoon
To handle heavey dairy manure slurry using a tractor 90HP and up to 540RPM. 1,000RPM required 180HP minimum.
- Undercarriage with flotation tyres.
- Heavy-duty driveline with #55 PTO available on all models.
- 8" pump discharge, directional valve and loading pipe available for faster loading.
- Wide range nozzle with double-hinge articulation.
- 25 foot aluminum loading pipe on tripod.
- Solenoid valves available to operate 2 pump functions per each tractor hydraulic port.
- Optional abrasion resistant steel housing and bottom plate available to pump manure containing sand.
For a max. consistency explanation please click here.
Image shown is Lagoon Agi-Pompe with heavy and side undercarriage articulated stabilizer wheels.
|1||8" pivot.||5||6" or 8" directional
valve that can be
operated while PTO
is at low RPM.
|Lagoon Pump Length||Depth of lagoon*|
|6||Gearbox oil bath
protected by a
mechanism on each
|32 feet||14 feet|
|3||106" outside tires.
92" with wheels
|7||20" or 24" propeller
with knife kit to shred
long bedding. Constant
agitation up to
21,500 US GPM.
|42 feet||18 feet|
|4||204" overall.||8||20" or 26" impeller.
||52 feet||22 feet|
* Slope 2 to 1.
|Draw Bar and Hitch|
|1||Draw bar length and angle adjustable
to eliminate PTO vibration.
|Standard Undercarriage on 32 and 42 Foot Pumps|
Available on all lagoon pumps. To be used in a concrete pit of a maximum of 16 feet deep.
|2||Telescopic wheel arms operated individually.|
|3||Double wheels available.|
|4||157" overall. 112" outside tires with arms retracted.|
Super Pump Nozzle and Housing