We offer a wide selection of tool bars providing easiness and accrued work performances. Each tool bar is designed for specific tasks and designed to reduce odours and splatter.
Our tool bars are provided with a high performance distributor with a top gravity discharge ensuring an even flow at each outlet.
Note: The manure distributor is not provided with the 38 foot tool bar.
24" Hydraulic Disc Injectors
For Liquid Manure without Fibrous Material. The tool bar with hydraulic discs injects liquid manure in all types of soil at a minimum speed of 8 km/h and a maximum depth of 6" inches. Each disc injector is connected to a hydraulic cylinder in order to better follow the contour of the ground. This means, each injector adapts to uneven ground while maintaining its working depth not affecting the working depth of the other injectors.
For a max. consistency explanation please click here.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Injects liquid manure in all types of soil at a minimum speed of 8km/h
- Maximum depth of 6"
- The 12-Foot wide tool bar allows a maximum spreading rate of:
- 5,000 US gal. per acre with 6 discs mounted at 24" center to center.
- 6,700 US gal. per acre with 8 discs mounted at 18" center to center.
- Note: The tool bar with 24" hydraulic injectors is not compatible with spreaders EL48-4D-3200, EL48-6D-3600, EL48-6D-4000, EL48-6D-4350 and EL54-2800.