Automatic cluster removal
Our milking control
units do many different tasks for you: stimulation, pulsation,
automatic stripping and cluster removal - intelligent technology
for first class milking results and perfectly milked animals.
We plead for more animal health with gentle but complete milk out.
You can control this perfect and as you like automatically with our
milking control units which determine the best time for cluster
A time-controlled automatic cluster removal takes care of the udder
and therewith animals health in case of any milking process. With
the help of an electronically controlled motor DeMax 50T and
DemaTron 50T automatically and gently remove the cluster when the
milk flow stops.
Before the motor puts pressure on the cluster, the milking control
unit shuts off the vacuum. That means that the cluster gently
releases from the udder. Only now the motor starts up and registers
exactly how strong his traction is. If it is to high the motor
automatically reduces the traction and then carefully begins to
increase it again.
This removal technique is extremely sensitive and animal-friendly.
At the same time, removing the milking equipment with an electronic
motor saves space in the barn. Over-milking and blind milking will
be things of the past.
Your benefits at a
- Gentle milking
- Milk flow monitoring with accurate sensor technology
- Fast, effective and operator-friendly
- Clawpiece design for optimum milk flow
- Low vacuum milking below 40 kPa
- Optimal positioned clusters
- Made out of best materials, robust components built to make a
- Variable and flexible modular system
- User-friendly components are designed to match and to be