Rescounter II+ Activity Monitoring
More Accurate Reproduction Management With 2-Hour Activity Intervals
Proper heat detection leads to improved pregnancy rates and reproductive performance, along with greater long-term profitability. With DairyPlan C21 and the new Rescounter II+, GEA Farm Technologies has made a proven, trusted heat detection system even better.
Features & Benefits
- More accurate heat detection - the Rescounter II+ records cow activity based on a more accurate 2-hour activity interval. This provides continuous data for more reliable, 24-hour heat detection capabilities.
- Stand-alone or fully integrated options - provides activity monitoring solutions to meet any dairy operation's needs - inside or outside of the parlor.
- Customized settings - alarm levels can be customized to the specific needs of individual dairies, whether your cows are on pasture or in freestalls.
- Low activity alarm - the system can automatically alert the herdsperson when a cow's individual activity drops below her normal levels. This quickly identifies potentional sick cows 12 -24 hours before typical visible signs are present.
- New, longer life battery - improves performance.
- Reproduction management advantages:
- Improved pregnancy rates.
- Lower insemination costs.
- Shorter intervals between calving.
- Reduced days in milk.
- Lower cull rates.
- Reduced drug and labor costs.
- Available in a neck or leg version.