The Classic Herringbone Stall that Delivers High Value at a Competitive Price
The GEA Farm Technologies Challenger 40 (36” and 42”) is a full featured, value-oriented herringbone stall that sets high standards of performance at an affordable price.
Features & Benefits
- Greater cow comfort – new "S" rail design and sloped rear splash shields conform to the cow’s shape for greater cow comfort and operator access to the udder.
- Excellent visibility and access – suspended rear stall design means no columns blocking access to cows and results in excellent visibility for the operator. Sloped back-end also provides easier access.
- Choice of exit design – choose conventional or rapid group exit.
- Fast loading – large entrance lane and straight brisket rail speeds cow loading.
- Greater space efficiency – 36” stall center allows more stalls in less space. 42” stall center allows for the highest level of visibility available in a herringbone stall from GEA Farm Technologies.
- Heavy-duty construction – 4 1/2” main support columns and 2x6” crossbeams; 11 ga. curbing and 12 ga. splash shields for longer life, and lower maintenance costs; crossbeam support of stalls offers unsurpassed structural integrity.
- Easy installation – crossbeam superstructure makes installation and future upgrades easier; minimum 7-1/2’ ceiling clearance fits easily into most existing structures.
- Wide selection of sizes – choose from double-4 to double-20 configurations.