The Ultimate Herringbone Stall Featuring Individual Indexing With Integrated Detachers
The GEA Farm Technologies Magnum 40 herringbone stall (36" and 42") is designed and manufactured for maximum throughput efficiency and minimal maintenance, regardless of herd size. You can also count on this to stall to position the cow for optimal comfort and operator safety.
Features & Benefits
- Cow positioning and comfort - automatically brings the cow into the correct position and accommodates larger cows. Stainless steel sloped rear splash shields conform to cow’s shape.
- Operator safety and convenience - individual positioning guides and group indexing position each cow for safe, easy access. Integrated detacher packages save space and improve operator convenience.
- Improved throughput - brisket bar lifts away and up quickly for fast group exits. Auto entry gate circuit improves load time, maximizing turns per hour. Group indexing moves entire group back towards the operator.
- Wide selection of sizes - choice of 36” and 42” widths allows more stalls in less space; choose from double-4 to double-40 configurations.
- Greater durability - heavy-duty 5-1/2" main support columns with stainless sleeves and 3 x 10" beams, 11 ga. curbing, 12 ga. splash shields and raceways.
- Individual cow positioning guide - brings all sizes of cows into correct milking position.
Sloped stainless steel pans - conform to natural cow shape.
Optional Subway system - keeps vital equipment and systems clean, dry and easily accessible.
Rapid release exit - all cows leave the parlor quickly for faster cow throughput.
Wide range of automation options - integrated herd management system monitors milking performance, cow health and milk quality. Choose from the DeMax 55, DemaTron 60, DemaTron 70/75, or the Metatron Milk Management System.