Take Control of Parlor Sanitation
Modular design and flexible programming allows the user to
customize the wash cycles to closely fit the parlor requirements.
The Compass Plus can be used on any size or configuration of
milking parlor. Cleaning time can be reduced up to 50% when
compared to traditional flow through circulation systems. This
efficiency translates into a reduction in required energy and more
time to milk cows.
Compass Plus Features
- Modular design allows the Compass Plus to be matched with the
right sized accessories for optimum operation.
- Over 50 adjustable parameters to custom fit the program to the
- Up to four cycle wash program
- Automatic start system sanitize cycle available
- Can be scheduled to automatically alternate main wash
- Two part chemicals can be custom blended to meet changing
conditions and keep product fresher.
- External hot water source allows the dairy to use the most
economical form of water heating available for their location.
- Optional temperature monitoring lets the user know if the
parlor is washing properly.
- Program is based on the Single Slug wash philosophy to assure
that even large diameter pipelines are washed completely and
- Chemical Dosing Modules available;
P600: 600 ml per minute with 2 or 3 peristaltic pumps
P1200: 1250 ml per minute with 2 or 3 peristaltic pumps