Scraper Robot - SRone
SRone: Strong - agile - indefatigable: for perfect stall hygiene
SRone is a scraper robot
designed specially to clean slatted floors. It pushes and scrapes
tirelessly, easily traversing long passageways and connecting
walkways besides getting into corners and edges to ensure clean,
slurry-free surfaces. As a result infection pressure is reduced,
hoof diseases and mastitis are guarded against and animal health is
The SRone moves noiselessly between the animals without causing any agitation. Quite the opposite, the cows take to it right from the start. Flat and compact, the SRone moves smoothly under gates and carries out its work without supervision. The safety switch is particularly animal-friendly; as soon as the pushing is exceeded, it stops forward movement and starts an obstacle-avoidance manoeuvre.
The SRone reliably ensures good barn hygiene by provision of automatic cleaning of the splattered floor. And when it comes to the bottom line, healthy animals produce more milk at less cost!
Thanks to the high-performance batteries which operate for up 18 hours a day, a charge concept of 6 hours and a weight of 500 kg, this small muscle man can clean between 6,000 and 8,000 square meters of barn surface up to eight times per day. When cleaning corners, edges and angles it is particularly agile and quiet. The SRone can turn around completely within 2m. It has a pushing force of up to 100 kg. An integrated safety circuit ensures that forward movement is stopped when there is an obstacle in the path and that an avoidance manoeuvre is immediately instigated.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Optimized barn hygiene in all slatted passageways
- Healthy claws, well conditioned animals = reduced treatment costs
- Extremely agile robot cleans corners, edges and angles
- Able to handle loads of up to 100 kg with integral safety switching
- Animal-friendly design ensures immediate acceptance by the cows = stress-free atmosphere in the barn
- low maintenance costs per working hour
- Quick rubber lip replacement = only a few manual steps to remove the scraper
- Saves work time and effort