Time controlled cluster removal
Time has always been a costly commodity for you and for your animal. DeMax 30 is the economical solution for keeping milking times animal-friendly while, at the same time, milking more quickly. The basic milking times and other possible parameters are set on the main control unit and the information processed in the auxiliary control units. These auxiliary control units manage four milking places and control the cluster removal. DeMax 30 reduces over-milking by time controlled cluster removal and lowers the stress on the udder.
A press of the button and the time starts running.
By pressing a button the milking process runs on pre-determined tracks. You can give the start signal by pressing the remote start button. The basic milking time set on the main control unit can be adjusted according to the breed of the animal. The few controls are easily visible and perfectly adapted to the ergonomic requirements of the operator.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Faster milking thanks to an simple an ergonomic operating
- Remote start key with indicator lamp
- Visualization of the milking process
- Can be used for different herd sizes and types
- Can be retrofitted into group and rotary milking
- Available in three designs:
- With vacuum shut-off only
- With cluster removal cylinder
- With cluster removal cylinder and rapid ventilation
- Milk safe can be integrated (optional)