Hot water – at no cost!
Clever savings: Remove the heat
energy from the milk in order to
use it again. The WRA heat recovery units utilize the heat extracted during the milk cooling process to heat water to a temperature of 122° to 140° F [50° to 60° C].
You can get tanks of 100 l with an internal tubular heat exchanger and reservoirs of 200 to 1,000 l with an external plate heat exchanger.
Your benefits at a glance:
- 2-in-1 system: Optional heat resistance assures hot water availability all the time
- Stratification of temperature provides hot water just a few minutes after cooling begins
- Protected against corrosion and optimally insulated
- Floor-mounted tank for 200 to 1,000 l
- Wall-mounted tank for 100 l