High-performance pre-cooling saves energy and reduces condensing unit load - nowadays an important economical factor. The plate coolers T-13 and T-20 are all made of stainless steel, customer-sized and built to meet your requirements. They are available in a number of configurations adapted to suit each individual case.
Save energy costs: Intermediate grid allows milk to be cooled down to a much lower temperature (within 1° to 2° F [0.55° to 1.11° C] of glycol or well water temperature) for more efficient use of well water in multi-purpose applications.
The benefits at a glance:
- Durable, easy-clean design - all stainless steel construction
- The plates are made of 316-TI stainless steel to resist chlorine and high pressures, the frames are made of 304 stainless steel and polished with # 4 finish.
- Long life gasket - snap-in gasket design is easier to assemble and take apart
- Customised to suit the dairys milk flow and CIP system providing minimum back pressure to deliver quality milk
- Meet all US 3-A Sanitary Standards
* Not available in all countries