A unique ventilation system combining light, air and insulation
Lumitherm is made of inflatable flexible pipes, which are
interconnected. When inflated they form a completely closed wall.
The material is a translucent plastic. The pipes are inflated by a
fan that uses no more power than a light bulb. The Lumitherm system
can be constructed from several compartments in order to
accommodate the height of the side wall. A thermostat or an
automatic control with weather station controls the system and sets
the area of the ventilation gap.
Your benefits at a glance:
- A bright building without being blinded by the sun: pleasant for you as well as for your cows
- Optimal ventilation and protection against adverse weather conditions
- A closed side wall that will keep out the extreme cold
- Quiet as a whisper, peace will return to your barn
- The wind cannot get hold of the system and it will therefore not flap