A dairy cow needs 4-5 litres of water to produce 1 litre of milk. For a high water intake, the water should always be clean and fresh. Pollution by manure and feed residues will affect the pH value and the smell, and the water becomes less attractive to the cow. It is therefore very important to clean the drinkers regularly. Cleaning of the Royal De Boer Tip-over drinker is quick and easy.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Easy and quick cleaning by tipping the water trough
- Available with valve and gravity system (with valve also available in a frost proof version)
- Drinker made of stainless steel
- The upper edge is bent downwards, thus no sharp edges
- Length 100/177 cm, the height can be adjusted from 80-100 cm
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the Information Request Form.