Agi-Pompe® for lagoon for the rapid homogenisation of liquid manure using a 120 HP (min.) tractor on 540 RPM. The 1,000 RPM pump requires 160 HP minimum.
- Undercarriage with flotation tyres.
- Heavy-duty driveline with #55 PTO available on all models.
- 8" pump discharge, directional valve and loading pipe available for faster loading.
- Wide range nozzle with double-hinge articulation.
- 25 foot aluminum loading pipe on tripod.
- Solenoid valves available to operate 2 pump functions per each tractor hydraulic port.
- Abrasion resistant "Hardox" pump housing and bottom plate available to pump manure containing sand.
Shown with heavy and side articulundercarriage ated stabilizer wheels.
|1||8" pivot.||5||6" or 8" directional valve that can be operated while PTO is at low RPM.||Lagoon Pump Length||Depth of lagoon*|
|2||Optional side articulated stabiliser wheels operated
|6||Gearbox oil bath protected by a greasable 3-seal mechanism on each shaft.||32 feet||14 feet|
|3||106" outside tyres.
92" with wheels between undercarriage.
|7||20" or 24" propeller with knife kit to shred long bedding. Constant agitation up to 21,500 US GPM.||42 feet||18 feet|
|4||204" overall.||8||20" or 26" impeller.||52 feet||22 feet|
* Slope 2 to 1.
|Draw Bar and Hitch|
|1||Draw bar length and angle adjustable to eliminate PTO vibration.|
|Standard Undercarriage on 32 and 42 Foot Pumps|
Available on all lagoon pumps. To be used in a concrete pit of a maximum of 16 feet deep.
|2||Telescopic wheel arms operated individually.|
|3||Double wheels available.|
|4||157" overall. 112" outside tyres with arms retracted.|
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the Information Request Form.