3-Point Hitch Articulated Super Pump to handle heavy slurry in a concrete pit using a 90 HP (min.) tractor. 540 RPM only.
* With 28" impeller.
- Heavy duty drive line with #55 PTO.
- 8" pump discharge, directional valve and loading pipe available for faster loading.
- Wide range nozzle with double-hinge articulation.
- 25 foot aluminum loading pipe. Loading pipe on wheels available.
- Solenoid valves available to operate 2 pump functions per each tractor hydraulic port.
- Wheels and tow bar kit available for road traveling.
- Electric control panel available if required.
- Abrasion resistant "Hardox" pump housing and bottom plate available to pump manure containing sand.
|A||6" or 8" directional valve that can be operated while PTO is at low RPM.||Pump length||Depth of pit|
|B||26" or 28" impeller with self-cleaning blades and reversible knives at intake.||17 feet||12 feet|
|C||Shredder blades to break up large chunks.||18 feet||14 feet|
|21 feet||16 feet|
Nozzle with Double-Hinge Articulation
- Adjustable nozzle 3" - 3 1/2" or 3 1/2" - 4".
- Wide operating range nozzle with rotation of 320° to agitate around the pump housing or away in the reservoir.
|3-Point Hitch Articulated|
|A||Fingertip hydraulic controls portable.|
|C||Drive shaft with double joint for vibration-free operation.|
32 Foot Articulated Super Pump to handle heavy slurry using a 120 HP (min.) tractor. For lagoon of a maximum of 25 feet deep with steep banks.
Agitation nozzle with vertical articulation of 130° and rotation of 180°. Adjustable 3 1/2"-4".
|A||8" directional valve that can be operated while PTO is at low RPM.||Optional Axle and Tow Bar|
Air relief valve
- Available for road travelling.
- Heavy-duty jack included to line-up the tow bar with the draw bar of the tractor.
|D||Driveline articulation in oil bath.|
|E||Heavy duty driveline with # 55 PTO. 540 RPM only.|
|F||26" impeller and 8" discharge.|
|G||Optional wheels and tow bar kit for road traveling. Quick installation with rods and pins.|
|H||Wide support for increased stability on the bottom of lagoon.|
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the Information Request Form.