This flexible unit provides milk-yield measurements in cases where no formal results are necessary. DemaTron 60 is a member of the new modular DemaTron/DeMax family of milking control units and is for milking parlours requiring automatic cluster removal.
Not only does it control both milking and cluster removal, DeMax 60 also displays the milk yield providing valuable information to the operator on the performance of each animal.
The LactoFlow milk yield indicator was especially developed for the DemaTron 60. LactoFlow measures the free flow rate and uses the information to determine the milk yield. It is accurate within 7-10%, which is precise enough for effective herd management.
DemaTron 60 and LactoFlow is the economic combination for inexpensive milk yield measurement with optional integration with DairyPlan C21.
Your benefit at a glance:
- Unbeatable price/performance ratio
- Milk yield measurements
- Remote starting function using a press button and without the need of an operating terminal (optional)
- Provides valuable information on animal health and current performance level
- Timely cluster removal protects the udder
- DairyPlan C21 connection (optional)
If you need any further details or would like to discuss your particular requirements with your local sales specialist, please complete the information request form