Pre & Post Sanitizing Teat Dip
Theraderm 2500 is a .25% (2500 ppm) iodine teat dip formulated to be effective for use in pre- and post-dipping applications, where a lower titratable iodine product is desired.
Features & Benefits
- Lower Iodine Level - Excellent for use on dairy farms that pre- and post-dip 2 or 3 times per day, and for cows with a low tolerance to iodine.
- Exclusive Triple Emollient System - Contains lanolin, glycerin and a special therapeutic ingredient to promote a natural moisture balance that keeps teats soft and pliable.
- Contains Surfectant - Provides excellent wetting qualities to help coat the teat and clean residual soils from teats when used as a pre-dip.
- Aids in Decreasing Mastitis Cases - Thoroughly Tested - Thoroughly tested iodine formula provides quick, broad spectrum kill of bacteria, reducing the chance of new intramammary infections.
- Controlled pH - Provides kill of bacteria without danger of irritation of cows’ teats or operators’ hands.
- Ready to Use - No mixing is required.
- Freeze/Thaw Stability - If frozen this product can be thawed completely, mixed to its original state and used with confidence.