Sanitizing Iodine Barrier Teat Dip
Armor acts as a lethal shield of protection against mastitis-causing organisms. A “total” protection system, Armor kills bacteria on contact, contains excellent skin-conditioning qualities, forms a long-lasting protective shield around the teat and reactivates if moistened for continued protection against a broad spectrum of mastitis-causing organisms.
Features & Benefits
- Proven Effective - In protocol tests consistent with those outlined by the National Mastitis Council and in field trials across the U.S., Armor has been proven to significantly reduce new intramammary infections.
- Forms a True Barrier - Unlike some teat dips classified as barriers, Armor contains two film-forming agents that form a protective germicidal coating over the entire teat. This durable coating provides added milking-to-milking mastitis protection.
- Excellent Skin Conditioning Qualities - Armor contains skin conditioning ingredients that moisturize as they protect. Glycerin and two film-forming agents keep teats soft and pliable, improving cow comfort and decreasing skin-related mastitis problems.
- Fast Drying - The soft, dual-film system dries quickly and is not sticky. Many barrier teat dips dry slowly and contain compounds which attract foreign matter to the teat.
- Reactivation Capabilities - Armor dries quickly; when teats are exposed to moisture, the iodine contained within the protective barrier will reactivate and become lethal to mastitis causing pathogens.
- Built-In Buffer System - Armor is formulated with a buffering system which maintains the product’s pH for consistent, effective and gentle performance. Easily Removed - Water soluble polymer barrier is easily removed by pre-dipping or udder-washing procedures.
- Ready-To-Use - Stable, ready-to-use formulation requires no mixing or dilution process.