LuxSan™ V & X
Low-Drip Sanitizing Iodine Barrier Teat Dip
LuxSan V (0.5% iodine) and LuxSan X (1.0% iodine) are premier iodine teat dips. With barrier protection that shields the teat from mastitis-causing organisms, LuxSan also includes a six-way emollient system that is unsurpassed in skin conditioning. The high viscosity and low-drip characteristics of these top-shelf formulas only enhances LuxSan's status in our product line.
Features & Benefits
- Barrier Protection- With its thick, rich consistency, LuxSan V and X adheres to cows’ teats, delivering barrier protection that provides effective milking-to-milking mastitis protection. LuxSan forms a protective germicidal coating that covers the entire teat, yet is easy to remove at the next milking.
- Superior Skin Conditioning System- Specially formulated with a six-way emollient system, LuxSan V and X contains propylene glycol, PVP, glycerin, aloe, allantoin, and lanolin. This unique combination is unsurpassed by any other iodine teat dip in skin protection, keeping teats soft and pliable, improving cow comfort and decreasing skin-related mastitis problems.
- The Low-Drip Leader- LuxSan's superior formula provides drip-resistant characteristics that minimize product waste. In-house laboratory test comparisons have proven that LuxSan is the low-drip leader among competitive iodine teat dips.
- Rich, Luxurious Feel- Seeing is believing. LuxSan is our highest viscosity iodine teat dip. The velvety, luxurious feel of this iodine barrier formula is a testament to its power-packed mastitis protection and skin softening qualities.
- Excellent Visibility- The rich, deep dark brown color is easy to see, and stains on teats to provide milkers and dairy managers verification that teats have been properly dipped. It washes away easily before the next milking, using pre-dip or udder washing procedures.
- Maintains pH- LuxSan V and X is formulated with a buffering system that maintains the product’s pH for consistent, effective and gentle performance.
- Freeze/Thaw Stability- If frozen, this product can be thawed completely, mixed to its original state and used with confidence.
- Ready To Use- Stable, ready-to-use formulation requires no mixing or dilution process.