Sanitizing Teat Conditioner/Winter Teat Dip
DermaSept is a patented sanitizing teat conditioner containing a potent germicide that kills mastitis-causing organisms on contact. Designed to help heal teat skin tissue, DermaSept aids in protecting cows’ teats from bacterial invasion. It is also an excellent product to use during the winter months, when cows’ teats are exposed to harsh weather conditions. U.S. Patent No. 6,699,907.
Features & Benefits
- Superior Skin Conditioning - Patented formula contains a 76% emollient package which delivers unequaled skin protection and conditioning.
- Excellent Healing Properties - Aids in healing and softening teats and teat ends that have been chapped or injured, therefore diminishing the possibility of skin related mastitis problems.
- Winter Teat Dip Qualities - Winter’s low temperatures and humidity create ideal conditions for teat chapping and frostbite. With proper housing management, DermaSept will reduce teat chapping and help lessen the chance of frostbite because of its high levels of emollients and nonfreezing capabilities.
- Contains a Lethal Germicide - Formulated with a fatty acid germicide (Caprylic-Capric Acid) for broad spectrum kill of mastitis-causing organisms. Germicidal activity evaluations have shown that DermaSept possesses superior killing power versus popular 1% iodine products.
- Proven Effective - In teat dip protocol tests consistent with those recommended by the National Mastitis Council and in field trials across the U.S., DermaSept has been proven to significantly reduce new intramammary infections.
- Ready to Use - Stable formulation requires no mixing.
- Stability - 18 month shelf life.