Peracetic Acid C.I.P. Sanitizer
PeroxySan-RS is an EPA-registered peracetic acid C.I.P. sanitizer that significantly reduces the number of bacteria in the milking system.
Features & Benefits
- Registered Sanitizer - Registered in the U.S.A., under stringent EPA guidelines, to assure the thorough sanitization of milking equipment for optimal milk quality.
- Sanitizing Power - Peracetic acid-based C.I.P. sanitizer (peroxyacetic acid + hydrogen peroxide) provides an even stronger oxidizing potential than chlorine or chlorine dioxide. Significantly reduces the number of bacteria in the milking system. Effective in water up to 400 ppm hardness (approximately 23 grains).
- No Foam Build-Up - PeroxySan-RS can be used effectively with no foam build-up in tanks, lines and pumps.
- Biofilm Removal - Effective versus biofilms and rinses free with no residues.
- Versatile Uses - Can be used for bottle washing; or for backflushing of liners with no effect on liner life using at 50-80 ppm).
- Organic-Friendly - Can be used on organic dairies as an effective aid against Staph. aureus, E. coli, Salmonella choleraesius and Listeria momocytogenes.
- Biodegradable - PeroxySan-RS degrades to carbon dioxide and water with no lasting effect on soil quality.
- Increased Equipment Life - Safe on metal surfaces and non-corrosive to stainless steel when used as directed.