Concentrated C.I.P. Acid Sanitizer
Triple-San is an EPA-registered C.I.P. acid sanitizer that significantly reduces the number of bacteria in the milking system.
Features & Benefits
- Registered Sanitizer - Registered in the U.S.A., under stringent EPA guidelines, to ensure the thorough sanitization of milking equipment for optimal milk quality.
- Low Foam - Triple-San can be used effectively with minimal foam build-up in tanks, lines and pumps.
- Multi-Use - Triple-San can be used to sanitize hard, non-porous surfaces throughout food processing facilities (including dairy milking facilities). Use Triple-San on storage tanks, vats, processing surfaces, utensils and similar equipment.
- Concentrated, Unique Formula - Triple-San is a concentrated, non-iodine acid sanitizer for C.I.P., C.O.P. and non-circulation applications. It can also reduce phosphates due to its specialized formula containing a unique blend of acids.
- Effective - Provides proven-effective germicidal action on a broad range of microorganisms including gram positive and gram negative bacteria. Regular use of Triple-San will also prevent formation of milkstones and mineral stones on milking equipment.
- Low pH - The 1-ounce-to-6-gallon use rate of Triple-San provides a low pH that ensures rapid bacterial action while removing mineral build-up.
- Lengthens Life of Parts - Leaves equipment surfaces in an acidic range which lengthens the life of stainless steel parts.