EuroClass 1200/800/800 RE
The Classic Herringbone or Parabone Parlor at an Affordable Cost
The EuroClass herringbone milking parlor is easy to install, with less equipment required and it provides fast cow flow and easy operator access to the cows. It is simply unbeatable when it comes to economical efficiency.
Features & Benefits
- Easy installation – rugged bolt-together construction.
- Faster cow flow – wide entry gates, pathways and exit provide quick exchange of groups.
- Easier access for milking – angled placement allows unobstructed view and optimal access to udders.
- Proper stall spacing prevents crowding – brisket bracket at every position to properly position each cow for optimum cow comfort.
- Less equipment required – vacuum operated stalls use your existing vacuum pump. No additional air compressor required.
- Heavy-duty construction – 2” hot dipped galvanized pipe for added strength and longer life.
- Manual or vacuum operated gates with over-center linkage – prevents cows from forcing gate open.
- Parlor planning – the Dairy Design Team from GEA Farm Technologies will work with you and your dealer to design a customized floor plan that will maximize the efficiency of your new milking center.
EuroClass 800 RE - Rapid Exit Option
- Accelerate throughput — with the 800 RE, dairy producers can enjoy a rapid exit parlor, in addition to the standard features of the EuroClass 800. Time is saved and efficiency is gained as you further increase cow throughput during the milking process.
- The proof is in the numbers — with a rapid exit, the time spent moving cows is approximately 50% less, compared to a conventional EuroClass 800 of the same size. With a faster exit, throughput is increased by up to 15%.
- Curved brisket rail — the EuroClass 800 RE incorporates a curved brisket rail that naturally contours to the shape of the cow, enabling fast, yet perfect positioning in the stall.
- Adjustable rail height — an additional positioning bonus is the flexible height adjustment on the brisket rail, which can be adjusted to suit different herd or breed sizes.